Move should take note of folk tabooMove should take note of folk taboo:
1. moving day as saying some auspicious words .
2. move family is not available on the day in tears, not anger, not scolding kids .
3. move not greeting someone .
4. moving day is not NAP or napping at a new House, or vulnerable in the future .
5. move that night, before I go to sleep, you should lie down for about five minutes, then got up again, saying that "stay still have to get up" (normal child sleeping bed, lie down, get up, not directly to sleep, "lie down"), or vulnerable in the future .
6. moving day, desirable new home cook in boiling water and blowing fans at home the Quartet in order to "wind" .
7. night advisable to make some sweet dumplings, dessert, the whole family eat together, family reunions, sweet .
8. move to prevent "child God". when pregnant women at home, try not to move .